Elanco Cydectin® (moxidectin) Pour-On (5 Liter)
The industry's #1 selling pour-on deworming brand contains the active ingredient moxidectin, which controls 33 parasite species and stages while remaining dung beetle and earthworm friendly.¹﹐²﹐³ Cattle parasites can cause a host of problems in cattle from reductions in milk production, reproductive performance and growth rate to increased disease susceptibility.⁴ This can occur even with subclinical infection when symptoms may not be noticeable. Researchers have estimated, without dewormers, cow-calf producers would sacrifice more than $165 per head in lost returns.⁵ Overall, for the entire beef production system, the impact of eliminating dewormers on break-even prices totaled $190 per head.⁵
Key Product Benefits:
- Cydectin is the only milbemycin cattle dewormer on the market. All other pour-on endectocide dewormers are part of the avermectin chemical group.
- Cydectin is dung beetle and earthworm friendly.²﹐³ Dung beetles provide an estimated $380 million of economic benefits annually in the U.S.⁶
- Moxidectin, the active ingredient in Cydectin, is part of the milbemycin chemical group and has a unique molecular structure. This structure allows for wide distribution in the fat, enabling extended activity to kill key parasites and protect from reinfection.⁷
- Cydectin Pour-On has a weatherproof formula, allowing for flexibility to treat without the worry of the dewormer washing away.
- For the treatment of infections and infestations due to internal and external parasites of beef and dairy cattle.
We Also Recommend
Latex Bands for XL Bander (25 Pack)